Friday, March 13, 2009

I Want My Two Dollars

No, seriously. A certain DIVE bar by me has a nasty and confusing habit of not giving you your change. In example, i ordered a lager tonight that cost $3 (THREE) dollars. I paid with a 5 (FIVE) and stood there for five minutes before realizing I wasn't getting my change.

I fucking tip. probably a dollar for a three dollar beer, but dude WHAT THE FUCK. Do not assume i'm giving you a tip of my change.


This is the third time this has happened here. The first time I paid a $4 (FOUR) dollar tab with a 10 (TEN) and never got change. This caused me to doubt myself and wonder if I paid with a $5 (FIVE), but I still should have gotten my fucking dollar back. However, I paid with a 10 (TEN).

I know I could have asked for my change but that's awkward and makes me look cheap and anal.

Which, apparantly, I am.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree! But let me give it to you. it's unusual to just TAKE it, especially when it's totally not crowded and I know he wasn't just swamped and forgot

    ReplyDelete